|Description||Slide shows black and white engraving of 'Muscle containing Cysticerci cellulosoe (After Leuckart)'.|
To the left of image is label marked, 'Flatters and Garnett Ltd. Manchester'. In 1901, Flatters and Garnett formed a partnership by opening a chemists in the Deansgate, Manchester. In 1906, the business was moved to Dover St. The firm hired and sold large numbers of lantern slides on all aspects of natural history. Teachers in many parts of the world increasingly used Flatters & Garnett for supplies of microscope slides and accessories for collecting and preparing specimens.
Small round sticker in upper left corner, '6', in upper right corner, '46'.
Number '33' written on tape on top edge of slide.