|Description||Box marked "Miscellaneous maps and plans", containing:|
1. Copy Plan of parts of The Lochlands, showing parts now owned by George Symmers of Cults, 1830
2. Burnton and Keilburm, Laurencekirk, crop plans, 1876
3. Great North of Scotland Railway, plan of land required where passing through property of Earl of Kintore, 19th c.
4. Plan of the croft of Hillhead, 1852.
5. Plan of land adjacent to Glasgoforest. (not dated).
6. Sketch of the intended line of a road through the farm of Stardary, Kintore,1814
7 Sketch of steading of Redford, 1887.
8. Plan of Inverury, Chapel and Upper Muirton plantations in the Parish of Marykirk, surveyed, 1860 by Wm. Boulton, Laurencekirk.
9. Alford Valley Railway plan and notice re line at Kintore, 1858.
10. Plan of the estate of Kinmundy in the parish of Skene, 1861.
11. Plan of part of Kintore centred on Ardmurdo, not dated.
12. Plan of the lands of Canterland lying in the parish of St Cyrus, 1875.
13. Plan of the lands of Balmain,Pitgarvie, Drumnagair and others lying contifuous with Inglismaldie.(no date)
14/15. Two copies of Plan of the Lands of Garvock, 1875.
16. Plan of additions to the farm staeding at Bent of Haulkerton, 1861.
17. a/b)Two copies of Plan of Haddo and Shiels in both parishes, 1888.
c)Plan showing old and new marches on Haddo and Sheils, 1888.
d) Plan of Haddo and Sheils, Estate of Garvock, 1888.
17. Plan of Haddo and Sheils, 1851.
18. Hothouses etc- Keith-hall, specification for mason work, 1860.
19. Plan of Laurencekirk School and additional ground required, 1875.
20. Plan of ground at Laurencekirk feued to The Caledonian Railway Company, 1875.
21 - 23 Plans of greenhouses at Keithhall.