|Description||Bundle of maps and plans relating mainly to the Haulkerton estate|
1. Sketch of the House of Inglismaldie, undated, c. 1800 [?]
2. A draft of the New Park design to be planted. Taken of the farm of Ratchhill with the adjacent parts, c. 1800
3. Sketch of part of the Haddo Estate in Kincardineshire including the farms of Scotston, Whitesaugh and Middleton, undated (pre-1870).
4.Sketch of site near the River Ury and adjacent to the Forgue road, 19th century
3.Sketch of Auchenblae, , associated with rental of property, 1854.
4.Sketch and section of Dam Dyke doe mills of Morphie and Kinnaber, 1855.
5. Sketch of the dam dyke of Mills ofKinnaber and Morphie, 1841.
6. Sketch of place of Inglismaldie, undated .7. A list of errors on book of plans of Haulkerton Estates, undated.
8. Sketch of the proposed wire fence between the Landss of Kintore and Phesdo ,mid 19th century.
9 and 10. Plans of farm buildings and plan of a mill. Neither identified nor dated. Prepared by John Alexander and Sons and bears the name of Alexander Cairo, mason.
11. Plan of alterations for Bent of Haulkerton farmhouse, Laurencekirk, 1865.
12. Notes from tradesmen regarding Kilnhill Offices,Haulkerton, 19th century.
13. Plan of cattle sheds at Kilnhill, Haulkerton, 1877.
14.Plan of the Farm of Newton, 1861.
15. Plan of the farm of Mains on the Estate of Haulkerton, surveyed 1860. With annotations.