This is the online catalogue to over 5,000 archive collections, dating from antiquity to the present day, held by the University of Aberdeen. You can search or browse the:
- records of the University of Aberdeen and its constituent institutions, including King’s College (founded 1495) and Marischal College (founded 1593)
- deposited records of families, estates, organisations and businesses, as well as the literary, academic and antiquarian papers of individuals
- medieval and early modern manuscripts
- records of NHS Grampian Archives and the Scottish Catholic Archives, Historic Archives
- catalogue of the Aberdeen Medico-Chirurgical Society (please note that the records are held by the Society)
You can search across all of these collections, but can also limit your search to one of the collections by using the Advanced Search ‘Collection’ drop-down list.
The catalogue is incomplete, but is frequently updated with additions and corrections. Please note that some catalogues are not available online and are instead available for consultation in the Reading Room. Please contact us if you have any questions.